- Deadline for Abstract Submission :
April 2 (Fri.) April 16 (Fri.), 2021 April 30 (Fri.), 2021
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance : May 4 (Tue.), 2021
- Pre-Registration Deadline : August 6 (Fri.), 2021
※ The abstract submission system is optimized for Chrome.
How to submit?
Sign up or log into the online system
Select a topic to present your abstract
Fill out author information
Fill out abstract contents in the system and click the submit button
After the abstract submission, the person who completed the submission will receive the confirmation letter within few minutes by e-mail.
- You are required to submit abstract via Online Abstract Submission System. Please input your abstract into the system directly.
- Abstract should be written within 300 words (without space).
- When you insert the image, we suggest setting the image width to 300 or less.
- Abstract should be written in 1 pages, single column and space on A4 sized format.
- Each accepted abstract should be enrolled by either the presenting author or co-author.
- Before the submission, please select your preferred type of your presentation (Oral, Poster or Any).
- The accepted presentation and type will be notified after review process accordingly.
Each registration with full payment is entitled to only ONE presentation. Author's registration and full payment should be completed no later than August 6 (Fri.), 2021; otherwise the abstracts will be withdrawn from the final program and the proceedings publication.